Co-Op Housing Societies
Alternate Text

Municipal Corporation


Proposals for lease of Municipal plots

Municipal corporationProperties Are Generally Given out on LeaseholdBasis Which Spans for 99 Years. Since They Are Leasehold Properties, The Occupants of Such Properties Are Known as Class Ii Occupants. The Rights of Such Occupants Are Limited as Class I Occupants Who Own Freehold Properties. If the Owner Wants to Rent, Lease, And Gift, Sell, Develop or Redevelop the Property, They Need Permission from The Municipal Authorities. If the Property Is to Be Sold, Develop or Redevelop Then the Owner Needs to Get the Prior Permission from The Municipal authorities and Need to Pay Transfer / Development Fees to The Municipal authorities for The Same


Renewal of Lease of municipal plots

After the Lease Has Expired, The Lessees Will Have to Pay the Fixed Amount of Money to Get the Lease Renewed. However, It Is Directly on the authorities to Either Accept or Reject the Lease Application. Societies Have Been Asking for The Leasehold Properties to Be Converted to Freehold Properties So Proper Development Can Take Place


Redevelopment of housing societies on municipal plots

Redevelopment Is the Process of Demolishing an Existing Building Altogether and Constructing A New One. It Is A Massive Undertaking That Requires A Highly Proactive and Careful Approach on Behalf of The Housing Society. Let’s Dive into The Specifics of Redevelopment and Its Many Components If Your Building Is At Least 25 Years Old or In Dilapidated Conditions, Structural Repair and Renovation Will Only Increase Its Lifespan By 4 To 5 Years. Redevelopment Is A More Feasible and Sustainable Choice for The Long Run. The Market Value of a Redeveloped Apartment Is Higher Than That of a Repaired One. Before proceeding one should approached to the office of the municipal corporation to get the prior permission ( N.O.C) for the redevelopment of the society


change of user residential to commercial

Conversion from residential to commercial property can be an open or exempted choice for people, depending upon the area of your residence. Some states allow up to 30 per cent area of a house to be used for commercial activities. Certain professions such as doctors, lawyers, etc, have been exempted from paying charges. However, this is mainly because they render ‘professional activities’ which are different from commercial activities. No one wants to grow a business or establish a commercial property without properly aligning with the prevailing law, as it could get you stuck in the mud. To avoid legal implications, go through the important set of pointers for that before starting any commercial activity one should always approached to the authority to change the user from residential to commercial.